AspNetInfo helps ASP.NET developers identify server compatibilty and configuration settings. AspNetInfo will test connection strings, SMTP, and other settings. In addition it provides a quick glance at application, session, and server
- Environment details (CPU, memory, IP, IIS version)
- ASP.net details (CLR version, checks for ASP.NET frameworks(1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0), variables (server, session, and application)
- SMTP show current configuration and form to test SMTP setup.
- Small deployment size. Single .aspx and dll.
- Uses JQuery UI themes to allow for skin changes.
- Plugin architecture allows custom diagnostics and detectors.
To install AspNetInfo, run the following command in the
Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package AspNetInfo
- June 17, 2012
- 188.8.131.52 released
- Published to NuGet
- June 6, 2009
- Now works in medium trust environments.